
Little Gracie isn't so little anymore. She's getting so big and SO fun! She is such a happy baby!
She's mastered the melt-your-heart smile... which I love! Several people, including myself, have even noticed that she looks like ME when she smiles! Yay! I love seeing myself in my baby girl. When we walk into the babysitter's house, she greets Barb with a huge grin. I get the same thing when I pick her up. She smiles and wiggles until I pick her up and smother her with kisses. So sweet!
She's also getting really giggly these days. Ryan and I each have our own ways to bring it out of her. It's so cute watching Daddy try to get her to giggle. Last night she came pretty close to a full on school-girl scream when he was playing with her. Even Daddy was giddy! The best to watch.
We are so in love with her. Each phase is more fun that the one before. When I look at the 6 week old at Barb's, I get a little sad inside. My G isn't a newborn anymore. But it's hard to stay sad when she smiles and giggles at the sight of my face. Love, love, love my time with her.
My goal is to blog more often and post more pics... so check back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment