Here are a few (okay more than a few) of my favorites from that day. My very favorite-favorites are toward the bottom. Some of these are raw images and others are edits... either way Gracie-girl is one pretty baby!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, December 30, 2011
6 month pictures
On December 4 we had Gracie's 6 month, Christmas, and our family pictures taken. Michelle Spinola of Spin Photography came to our house for a 90 minute session. We had such a good time with her. I highly recommend her if you're looking for an affordable, yet amazing photography experience.
Here are a few (okay more than a few) of my favorites from that day. My very favorite-favorites are toward the bottom. Some of these are raw images and others are edits... either way Gracie-girl is one pretty baby!

Here are a few (okay more than a few) of my favorites from that day. My very favorite-favorites are toward the bottom. Some of these are raw images and others are edits... either way Gracie-girl is one pretty baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Agreed-such a super cute family if I do say so myself!!! I like all of them, but Ryan's feet! ;)
Bentley told me that he misses Tysie =]! He said that now that he has his own fenced in yard and plenty of bedrooms to spare that the Weaver's need to plan a trip to good ole Nebraska!
Post a Comment