Monday, October 15, 2012

A Busy Couple of Weeks

The past few weeks have been super busy and super fun at the Weaver house!  The following pictures will show you what we've been up to.

The job share situation has made such a difference in how our family functions.  I have time during the week to get household responsibilities taken care of.  We also have time to do special projects or visit special places.  

Kyle enjoyed a vinegar and baking soda activity on one of our home days!


We've also had time to visit The Grove at Zona Rosa several times.  Sometimes the girls and I go while Kyle is in Pre-K.  Other times we all go together!  I'll post video of the girls playing at The Grove soon!


Kyle is so sweet to the girls.  He's a reading machine (seriously).  He gets the girls wound down before nap time by reading them a few stories.  So precious!


He also makes sure they're safe in the parking lot (sometimes)!


We've been on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch with Kyle's Pre-K class. 
He was a monkey up there on the hay bales!




Kyle and Kia got to spend the night on a week night!  All the kids enjoyed some time in Mommy/Aunt Nerned and Daddy/Uncle Ry-Ry's bed!  Sure wish I could spend a few more hours there each night!


Sweet Little Gracie has been able to sleep in a few extra days each week.  
For some reason, I just can't get over watching her sleep.  
She's so sweet and peaceful.
And the smell of her skin when she wakes up, I take it in every chance I get!




The two lovely ladies with whom I spend my home days... Partners in Crime, if you will...




This past weekend, we were able to get away with Aunt B (Brandi) and Uncle Chad on a short lake camping trip.  The weekend went by way too quickly, but we were able to relax and play a little.  Gracie specifically enjoyed all the lovin' from her Aunt and Uncle.  All the attention was on her, so it was a toddler's heaven, if you know what I mean! 

A sweet moment with Aunt B...


Lots of playing on the playground at the State Park.  
Gracie's all about climbing and slides these days!





A nature walk around our campsite.  
Leaves, sticks, and acorns.  Oh my!




And a walk on the nature trail with Daddy, Mommy, and Tysie.  
It was a fabulous weekend!

No comments: