Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Catching Up


It's been way too long since I last blogged.  We have been super busy doing super fun things, which is probably why I haven't been posting as much. But I do have some pictures to share of the past month or two.  

In late July, Kia got potty trained. Steph said it was the easiest thing she's ever done. We celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese!  Gracie now hopes to do the same in the near future. We shall see!



For a few weeks this summer, Steph and I got to watch our friend Trisha's girls while their babysitter had a baby. That made 6 kids total, but we had fun together!

Walking (or maybe running) through the thingies at Crown Center. 


Since no one likes to pose for me anyway, I told them to act silly. This is what they thought I meant...


Daddy celebrated his birthday with a big Yee-haw at Texas Roadhouse. The cinnamon butter dinner rolls are heaven!  


The three 2 year olds being 'baby burritos' after swimming. 


On Labor Day weekend, we rode the train at Line Creek. On the way home, Gracie asked if she could call Grandpa Sevedge and tell him that she rode a train.  I simply explained that he lives in heaven and they don't have phones in heaven. She said, "That's okay. I'll just text him."  And she did... or at least pretended to. It was awful sweet!  

Pretty girl enjoying the ride. 


This is G doing what she does best... chit chatting. There's just something about the way she looks in this picture that makes me smile!


Cousins!


We also went to The Santa-Cali-Gon Days on Labor Day weekend... also know as Santa Calley Days. It was so hot and the girls were too short to ride much, but we had fun anyway!


Next was Graham Cracker's birthday at Joe's Crabshack. This girl loves her Graham Cracker!


Again, trying to get everyone to look at me is impossible, so I told everyone to look anywhere they wanted. To be honest, this picture doesn't look much different than the 12 I tried to take before it. 


Graham Cracker and all 4 grand kids!  Look at all that hair, Natalie!


Graham Cracker being serenaded Hawaiian-style!


We took our first fall camping trip the following weekend and Gracie ended up sleeping in a big girl bed in the camper instead of the pack n play. So big!  She really only wanted to ditch the pack n play so Tysie could sleep with her. 


Kyle is now a big Kindergartener and sometimes we try to enjoy our few minutes with him before school by doing something fun. 

Natalie swinging for the first time at our house. So happy!


Kia smiling! Pretty girl!


Gracie cheesin'!


Kyle swinging!  So handsome!


There's still more to share from the past few months. But I feel better knowing I've shared a few fun moments with you.  

No comments: