"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Christmas is here!
This year the Christmas Bugs of the family (Ryan and Gracie) won out and we've decorated for Christmas a week and a half before Thanksgiving. It almost feels wrong, but only for a second. We're still thankful for so many things this year, putting up the tree doesn't change that. We're just all about baby Jesus and Mary and Joseph right now! I must admit we're having a bit of an identity crisis... a week and a half before Thanksgiving we have our Christmas decorations up and I'm pretty sure Gracie's wearing Valentine's Day socks. So, welcome to the Weaver house! For all the family coming over for Thanksgiving, I promise we'll still have turkey and football, but my apologies if our excitement about Christmas makes you feel less thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I wish mine would get the bug!! I've been playing Christmas music since October!!
Post a Comment