Sunday, December 7, 2014

Thanksgiving Feast

Gracie's Preschool has an annual tradition of hosting a Thanksgiving Feast for the children and their families on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.


Each child gets to bring one dish, their favorite food, to share with the other kids.  It was such a nice event!  We got to hear some songs that the girls have been practicing, see projects they've created, and enjoy a bunch of yummy food!   Gracie brought Panera Mac n' Cheese and Kia brought Turkey Sandwiches with Ranch dressing and pickles on the side.  It was super special for both girls because their Daddies were able to take off work to come!  What a fun feast!

I posted a video or two of the entertainment.  They were so good!



Panera Mac n' Cheese
Turkey sandwiches

Not even half the food!

Gracie's placemat.
She wrote her name herself!
Gracie is a turkey!

Kia's placemat.
She wrote her name herself!
Kia is a turkey, too!
This is what she'd look like with short hair!

Natalie was a bit cranky that day.

Singing!






Mrs. O'Donnell is the Preschool Director.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still sad I missed this!! But you hooked me up and I'm thankful our girls and the memories KOK has to offer!