Friday, July 31, 2015

More Boise Fun!

Well, since we've been back from Boise for over a month, I should probably finish sharing the details of our fun, family vacation!  I don't mean to give excuses, but I have been a tiny bit preoccupied getting ready for Little Sissy's arrival and trying to finish up my Specialist degree... only 3 assignments left for this summer, then one class left in the fall.  I can't wait to be done!

Anyway, there's much more to report from our June trip to Boise.  I've included lots of pictures of our fun times!  On Saturday, the day before Father's Day, Aunt Diane and Uncle Emilio took Ryan and John golfing, so we ladies scouted out an indoor fun place!  Kansas City really needs to make something like this.  It's a cross between Amazing Play and a fast food ball pit... only cooler!  The kids had a great time!  There was even a substantial area for kids under 3 that was super fun of Natalie!

Gracie

Kia

Kyle helped Natalie make it to the top!

Ball pit fun!
After playing for a good amount of time, Steph's kids headed back to the hotel for naps while Gracie and I treated ourselves to pedicures (and a manicure for Gracie).  The nice people asked Gracie if she'd like a pretty flower on her toe and she said, "No thanks, I'll do a ladybug."  They just looked at her and finally one sweet girl said she thought she could paint one.  Gracie was elated.  She also thought it was pretty funny that a boy was painting her nails.





That evening we landed back at Aunt Diane's house and spent lots of time outside on the patio.  It's fun just relaxing and catching up with family we don't see very often.

Great Grandpa and Grandma with the grandkids and great-grandkids!

For Father's Day, we headed to downtown Boise for lunch and some fun!  We enjoyed all the french fry options at Boise Fry Company for sure!  We also spent about an hour in this Mom & Pop toy shop, followed by some super yummy ice cream!

Pretty Gracie!

G and Natalie enjoying their lunch!

Daddy and Gracie on Father's Day!
Free ice cream for Daddy!

We had Father's Day dinner back at Aunt Diane's house... super tasty brisket... and enjoyed more family time!

Uncle Emilio and Aunt Diane with the kids!
Gracie wanted to have a sleepover with Daddy for Father's Day, so Momma got the whole bed to herself that night.  Not a bad gig!  These two are so cute together!

Such a great father and such a happy girl!

No comments: