Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sisters Outfits!

A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to make matching sisters outfits for the girls. I was thinking of making an easy skirt and shirt for each of them, but my opinionated four year old had other ideas. She wanted a dress. Not a skirt, Momma, a dress. So I found the easiest idea I could and got started working. 

Gracie's dress is just letters appliqued onto a shirt with a skirt sewn to it. I added the belt-tie to give it a finished look. She can wear it with leggings and a sweater as it gets chilly. I forgot to get a picture of her purple hair bow, but it has polka dots too!

Little Sis' is just the letters on a onesie, legwarmers, and a homemade headband. Super easy and cheap!

Here's the result!  I think they'll be so cute in them!  Gracie is hoping to wear them when they meet for the first time. So we will see if I can work that out?!


No comments: