Because I love to giggle and laugh, I've decided to start writing down the things in life that have made me laugh really hard. So here goes...
One night last week, while Ryan and I were asleep, a funny thing happened. I should preface this by saying that crazy/funny things seem to happen a lot while Ryan and I sleep. I tend to be a heavy sleeper, while Ryan is the opposite.
So... as usual, I'm sleeping heavily and having a somewhat reoccuring dream that I'm being attacked or abducted (I know... I have issues). In this dream, I am always paralyzed with fear to the point that my body feels numb and I can't even scream. Well, on this particular night in this particular dream, I decided that I wasn't going to be paralyzed with fear. Instead, I started screaming as loud as I could (in the dream, of course). But I guess my dream-screaming sounded like a "wounded cow" to Ryan in the middle of the night. He lightly shook me with a frantic voice saying, "Kristy, Kristy, are you okay?" By this point, I was awake and mostly aware that my dream-screaming wasn't just in my dream. In my tiredness, I tried to explain everything, but Ryan just thought I was nuts.
I found the whole episode quite hilarious! I spent the next 20 minutes giggling uncontrollably, while Ryan tried to go back to sleep. That's always the worst because when I giggle, the entire bed shakes and I feel like he can't get back to sleep. But it's just one of those things you can't control.
No comments:
Post a Comment