Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kianna, Kyle, and Kristy (aka Aunt Nerned)

Tuesday brought yet another snow day for us here, so Steph took advantage of my free babysitting services in an effort to get her house staged to go on the market. Of course I jumped at the chance to hang with Kyle and Kianna... I even planned a craft project for Kyle. We glued popcorn and macaroni to construction paper! Woohoo! Although simple, it was tons of fun!




We had 2 separate bowls of popcorn - one for eating and one for glue!


When Unclel Ry-Ry got home, Kyle showed him his project and said, "I glued popcorn and macaroni and cheese to my paper!" Even though we didn't actually use macaroni and cheese, I guess those words just go together in Kyle's mind... I suppose they go together in my mind, too!



As for Kianna, she was a snuggle-buggle all day. Lots of smiles, cooing, and snoozing! Of course I couldn't resist the chance to snap a few (okay, several) pictures of our afternoon!
She's all smiles these days!

Happy girl!

This one's for Uncle Ry-Ry!

Sleeping Beauty

Wide awake and ready to play!

Kianna and Kyle

If you have to be "stranded" inside on a snow day, I can't think of a better way to spend it!

No comments: