So the first step is to shine your sink. Odd, I know, but if you read her website, she explains why. I thought I'd blog about my journey to a new cleaning routine... which began today after work!
Here are the new rules for my kitchen sink:
- You may never leave dishes in the sink. Ever. Dishes should only be in the sink when you're cleaning them. If you must leave something in there, it has to be cleaned or loaded in the dishwasher before you go to bed.
- Wipe out the sink/faucet every time you're done working in the kitchen. This way you never have to 'shine' the sink again because there won't be water spots.
Before - I didn't think it looked that bad...
After - totally shiny!
I was thinking about trying to get a group of people together who wanted to attempt this declutter/cleaning journey with me. If you are interested, leave a comment or let me know. I'd love a buddy or two who want to help me stay on top of it!
1 comment:
I love it!! I totally do that too. I quit after awhile because it was a lot to keep up with. But it really helped me get on the bandwagon of decluttering a little and getting things spic and span in all areas!
Post a Comment