Saturday, April 23, 2011

33 Weeks

Our 33 week appointment was last week... not much to report, from our short doctor's visit. The baby's heartrate was 148 and he/she is still head down. I'm measuring just a little bit small, but nothing to get concerned about. I'm definitely not concerned because I can feel by the movements in my belly that Little Weaver is still growing! My weight gain is still on the rise... a total of 31 pounds so far. While pregnancy has been great so far, I must admit that I'm getting excited to lose some weight after the baby is born. It's not the big belly that bothers me - it's the cottage cheese legs, chubby face, and flabby arms.


I don't have a great 33 week picture to share, but here's one that gives you an idea of how big I'm getting!


Small soccer ball, but still a little scary!


No comments: