Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Aunt Nerned, Kyle, and Kianna

I spent time hanging out with Kyle and Kianna the other day. It was probably one of the last times it'll be just three of us for a while. We had a quiet afternoon... I was actually pretty proud of myself. Here's how it went...



1:15 - Kyle takes a nap while Kianna and I play

2:15 - Kianna and I rock, then she goes down for a nap

4:00 - Kyle wakes up - he and I play while Kianna still sleeps

5:00 - Kianna wakes up

I'll be you can't guess what Aunt Nerned did during the 2:15-4:00 time?! If you guessed that I took a nap, you would be right! What a great afternoon!

Here's a little collage I made from my play-time with Kianna. I have tons of pictures of play time with Kyle at this age, but sometimes I forget to pull out the camera with Lil' Kia!




A girl and her cell phone.
Fast forward about 13 years and I'm sure she'll be on hers 'Like, all the time!'


No comments: