"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Can You Believe March is Here Already?
I decided I wanted to get my money's worth out of Gracie's St. Patrick's Day outfit!
My little shamrock looks pretty good in green... and she's barely even Irish!
She's kind of spoiling us because she really is very easy going and happy. I'm sure our second will be a whole different story. Ry and I are both the babies, so it'll probably be our payback!
Loved seeing Gracie and all the kiddos! Her smile is just amazing :) But what do you mean "barely Irish"? There's a whole lotta Irish in my "spawn" which means there has to be in yours :) I gave in on matching Irish outfits too - will post a picture soon!
3 comments:
Given your blog content, I'm pretty sure Gracie is just all smiles and happiness all the time. :)
She's kind of spoiling us because she really is very easy going and happy. I'm sure our second will be a whole different story. Ry and I are both the babies, so it'll probably be our payback!
Loved seeing Gracie and all the kiddos! Her smile is just amazing :) But what do you mean "barely Irish"? There's a whole lotta Irish in my "spawn" which means there has to be in yours :) I gave in on matching Irish outfits too - will post a picture soon!
Laurie
Post a Comment