Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Week!

As if cutting her first teeth wasn't big enough, Gracie started crawling this week, too!

Friday, while I was catching up with a friend on the phone, I got out some strawberry yogurt. I always share with G and she wasn't going to miss out. She crawled about 2 feet to get her share of our before-dinner snack. I was absolutely astonished! She's been crawling in reverse for months, but she finally put it in drive and moved forward! My exclamation made her so giddy... we both started clapping and giggling! So big! When Daddy got home we showed him... this time chasing Cheerios. Yep, she's our daughter - loves her groceries!

She's continued to crawl further all weekend, but she doesn't go far from us yet... still a little wobbly.

I'll get some video soon so you all can see! But here's a sweet sleeping pic for now!

No comments: