Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Note to self... and Steph...

When we job share next year and have all the kids at the same time, make one of two choices.

1. Don't make spaghetti for lunch.

or

2. Make spaghetti and ask everyone to strip from the waste up before serving lunch.

I'd say they all liked it! Notice Kyle is wearing Aunt Nerned's shirt. He didn't require a bath, but still needed a new shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable as I mentioned before - but WOW you are brave. Serving spaghetti just showcases what a super woman you are. I'm sure I read between the lines that you are willing to take Callum under your wing as well?;) While I'm being high maintenance in all your "non spare time" please make sure his spaghetti is wheat/dairy/mammal meat free ;)


Laurie

Anonymous said...

Auntie Steph has taken note.....but they are all super cute with their spaghetti filled faces! :)