Last weekend, our little family of three spent Father's Day at the lake. The water was finally warm enough for us to swim! It was Gracie's first time to enjoy what her Daddy refers to as 'the healing water'. Last year she was just too tiny, but this year she ate it up. Literally! She didn't seem to get a bellyache after drinking as much lake water as she did, but I just knew it would make her sick. Luckily I was wrong. She had a blast floating around in her shaded baby seat. I wish I could buy one for myself.
We also made our first trip to the pool today. Again, we had a blast. Gracie is most definitely a water baby. She enjoys the splashing and kicking and the outdoors altogether. We're buying our pool pass tomorrow so we can go as often as possible. She took a super nap afterward, too, which was icing on the cake for Momma. I was able to clean the entire kitchen and catch up on Bachelorette. Good day, if you ask me!
A few lake pictures below.



No comments:
Post a Comment