"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Look Who's Walking!
Yesterday was a milestone for Lil' Miss Gracie! She is walking, all by herself now! She's been taking steps here and there for a while... trying to toddle between Daddy and I, but usually ending with a lean to the finish, taking confidence in the fact that we'll catch her. But yesterday, we were playing at Auntie Steph's house, and she just took off. It was like all the stars aligned: balance, desire, and distraction. She been on the verge of having her balance, but always just a bit too wobbly. I think the desire came because Kia had been running circles (literally) around her. And because G is so cautious, all the toys and her cousins playing nearby, provided just enough distraction to keep her from giving up. It was a fun moment! Here's some video so you can see her in action. From what I hear, we'll be off and running before too long. So big and so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment