Sunday, July 15, 2012

Forks and Spoons

Over the past few days I've noticed that Gracie will eat anything... almost anything, as long as its on a fork or spoon. She's becoming more and more independent, so this morning she ate her prune yogurt without my help. I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. I decided to grab the camera and take pics and video in my newly discovered free time!

The spoon feeding lasted for about 5 minutes, then she realized that she could get more in her mouth by using her hands. Smart, yet messy!

5 comments:

Chad & Brandi said...

Let me just say that prune yogurt does not sound good at all. But hey if Gracie likes it alright! It is so fun watching how big she is getting.

Kristy said...

Before I puréed pruned for the first time, I thought the same exact thing. But they're surprisingly sweet! Also Aunt Brandi, it was my homemade crock pot yogurt, so you would most likely not enjoy it anyway! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love that baby girl :) I am with Brandi at least initially until I pureed butternetsquash, apples and prunes and Callum went nuts! Obviously we all know my kid is ginormous but he's also picky and LOVED this stuff -I tried it too and goodness it was good stuff. Anyway love Gracie girl - she's beautiful - thanks for sharing her happy smile and self!!

Anonymous said...

Love that baby girl :) I am with Brandi at least initially until I pureed butternetsquash, apples and prunes and Callum went nuts! Obviously we all know my kid is ginormous but he's also picky and LOVED this stuff -I tried it too and goodness it was good stuff. Anyway love Gracie girl - she's beautiful - thanks for sharing her happy smile and self!!

Anonymous said...

Ignore my comment twice- maybe that makes it more profound?:)