Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cousins Pictures!

When we had Gracie's 18 month pictures taken, we couldn't resist the chance to capture all three of the Sevedge Cousins together!  I was a bit worried going into the photo shoot because I have found it to be nearly impossible to catch all three kids looking their best at the same time.  If I had just one penny for every 'almost perfect' picture I've taken of the three goofies, I'd be a stay-at-home-mom FULL time!  Michelle had her work cut out for her.   But as you can see, she did not disappoint!

Kia - 2 years
Kyle - 5 years
Gracie - 18 months

Handsome boy!

I don't know why, but this looks like TROUBLE to me!



Look at Kia's face!
There was one of Gracie and Kyle kissing where Kia was laughing...
but this one was too funny not to share!


Sweet and ornery at the same time!

Dancing Queen!
Like mother, like daughter!

Beautiful girl!

Ring around the rosie...

... we all fall down!

The story of Gracie's life right now... always trying to keep up!

No glasses... so charming!

No comments: