Thankfully, God provided this job-sharing opportunity to us, and my daily grind has changed. I've tried to use my time wisely in an effort to improve Ryan's daily grind, too. Taking some of the responsibilities off his plate, so that when he is home, we can spend time doing things we enjoy.
Anyway, I was looking through the pictures I've taken on my phone over the past 2 months, and I noticed just how much my daily grind has changed. Here are some of the highlights...
This is all the couch cushions on the floor so we can play "I jumping"
![]() |
| For some reason I have a feeling I'll see this look a lot more in say, 15 years! |
![]() |
| Made it to the top of the 'mountain'! |
![]() |
| Oops! Falling nearly gives Daddy a heart attack! |
Horsey rides from Bubby!
The kids playing in Tysie's kennel... I promise I don't put them in there!
They actually like to play in there!
![]() |
| And yes, Gracie is licking the cage! |
Playing in cardboard boxes!
Best toys ever!
![]() |
Wooden puzzles
![]() |
| She's figured them out! |
Sippies!
![]() |
| Sippies and Barney. Life doesn't get better than that! |
Tysie loves having her family around more.
But only a little bit more than her "old daily grind"!
![]() |
| Can you spot Tysie?! |
No two days are ever the same in my new daily grind. I like that, a lot! And I am so grateful that God has given me this opportunity... and that Ryan allows me to enjoy it, as well. I am blessed.










1 comment:
Amen!! I pray we can do this for many, many years! I'm a much happier person now!
Post a Comment