Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Boating Indoors

All the kids have been asking to get in the boat, so this morning as the temperature dropped 20 degrees outside, we stayed in and set sail (in the garage). All the kids took turns being captain while the others scouted for the best seat in the boat. Kyle even asked if he could take his nap in there sometime!

I snapped a few pics to share and without trying I got my current favorite Kia picture. This pretty much sums up Kia's explanation to most of the questions I asked her today. Including, but not limited to, "Why is your shirt backwards and inside out?" "Whose pants are those?" "Where did you get them?" "Are there clothes all over Gracie's floor?" "What have you been up to?" I never got a straight answer to any of the above questions. But when I asked her to go find her pants, she ran to Gracie's dirty clothes basket to retrieve them. Kia has this thing for comfy cwoves, that's Kia talk for comfy clothes, so I'm guessing Gracie's pink fleece pants, a size too small, and put on backward were more comfy than her jeans?! Never a dull moment!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like their thinking-boating in the snow! :) I'm beginning to think my daughter is YOU-at what age did you start making potions again? I need to prepare myself....

Kristy said...

If your daughter is me, you are one lucky Momma! And I think I started making potions and such around age 4, so you've got time to gather Tic-Tac containers and food coloring! Hehe!