Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shampoop!

Last night at bath time, Gracie and I decided we'd shower together.  When we do that, we shower in her bathroom because the the shower in the main bathroom is bigger than the one in our master.  Before I headed down the hallway to grab my shower stuff, I said, "I'll be right back!  Momma's gonna get my shampoo and stuff.  Tell Daddy to get you naked!"

She replied (as always) with, "I come, too!"

I didn't realize she'd followed me to grab my things, but when I turned around,  Gracie was saying something about poop.  I was all confused, thinking she was poopy.  I asked her, "G?  Are you poopy?  Tell Daddy to clean you up so we can shower." (Yes, tell Daddy!)

She responded with, "I get shampoop, too!"

I still wasn't sure if she was poopy or what, so asked again.  She replied again with, "I want shampoop, too!"

By this point, I'd figured out that it was another Gracie-ism and just died laughing!  Ryan said she'd been saying all the way down the hallway... "I come, too!  I want shampoop!"

So we did... we showered, and shampooped our hair together.  It was a slippery-good time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!!! Wisconsin and Dad come to mind: SHOMPOOP!