I'll post party pics later, but here are my favorites from the past few days. Gotta love how she smiles so big that her eyes close. Adorable!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Happy Second Birthday, Gracie!
Our little lady turns two today! Where does the time go?! She's absolutely a toddler these days, 'not a baby anymore,' as she would say. We're all excited for her Princess Party this morning and for the chance to celebrate with friends and family. We have so much to be thankful for when it comes to Gracie. Her life has been a total blessing to our family and we're beyond grateful God chose us to be her parents. Happy Birthday, G-Monkey! I love you to the moon and back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment