Two weeks ago was VBS week at King of Kings. I'm not sure how much you remember about VBS 2013, but let me remind you that many-a-tear was shed by Miss Gracie. This year was the complete opposite! She was excited and ready to flap her little wings and Gangway to Gallillee, as her favorite VBS song says! It was a real treat to watch her from the shadows as we made our rounds each day. Last year I was hiding from her when our paths crossed, but this year, it was no big deal.
Her group leaders were Miss Taylor and Miss Chloe, both of whom she absolutely adored. I remember that feeling of thinking the big girls could walk on water. She totally feels that way about these two!
Because she loves Jesus so much, the focus on His miracles and His disciples was so perfect for her. I was shocked on our drive home from church each day when Gracie would give me a 3 year olds rundown of the story. Always accurate and to the point. She's a little sponge!
G loves to sing, so we're still singing all the VBS songs from the CD, but we're also enjoying Baby Shark and I Just Want to Be a Sheep. I love to listen to her belt them out when she thinks no one is listening!
Below are a few snapshots from the week!
2 comments:
So interesting how she has changed in a year and exciting to see her so happy in the pictures.
Definitely a fun year for all the kids! All the handwork paid off and the laughs, smiles and Jesus stories are priceless!
Post a Comment