For Mother's Day this year, we had family over for dinner last night and made it to church and Sunday School this morning. Afterward we had brunch with the family, followed by naps, a little TV, working on a project as a family, and dinner downstairs watching the Royals game. Gracie and I sorted through her old clothes for Little Sis to wear and I answered about 462 questions about newborns and labor & delivery. It really was an awesome day!
As I get ready to turn out the lights and go to bed, I feel the kicks of our youngest sweetheart and can't help but feel immense gratitude that God has allowed me to be a Momma. These girls have made my biggest dream come true!
Below is a shot of my
firstborn-love on her last day of spring soccer. We will be signing up again for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment