Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Fun-Filled Friday!

Yesterday was the first sunny day we've seen in awhile!  It was lovely to feel the sun, wear summer clothes, and put on some sunscreen!  

Gracie and I had a fun-filled day, beginning with seeing Fancy Nancy with Kia and Natalie. They girls always love hearing her stories and doing the crafts. Free events at the library are my kind of thing, too!


After checking out a few books with Gracie's new library card (she was so excited!) we headed home for lunch and a few more fun activities. Gracie always loves to go play at Clardy's playground, so we sunscreened up and headed there for an hour or so. There's no shade over their playground equipment, so an hour was about all this Momma could handle. Gracie didn't mind the heat though!  


After working as a team to make turkey burgers and foil potatoes for dinner, we finished up the Frozen Playdoh party favors for her birthday party on Sunday!  Gracie is sure to be a great cook when she's older, although I wouldn't want to be the one to clean her kitchen afterward. And I quote, "Momma, I love making things, and the best part is getting messy!" as she tosses a pinch of glitter into, well almost into, the bowl.  It's fun to be in the kitchen together and to be honest, I remember being the exact same way!  

No comments: