"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Christmas on the River
Just before Thanksgiving, Gracie, Kianna, and Natalie performed at Christmas on the River in Parkville. I have to admit that I am so impressed by Gracie's dancing skills. She has come into her own and knows how make her body do what her teacher's does. She's very graceful and expressive as she dances, which I love to watch. Because I was a gymnast and never a dancer, she's teaching me new words and steps all the time. It's a pretty fun role for her and for me!
Check out their moves in the videos below!
Aside from dancing on stage, she also really enjoyed her first bus ride on the shuttle to the event. She was so tiny in those seats, but super excited to ride! We also waited in a long, long line to see Elsa and Anna. It turned out to be fun for the girls... face paint, hot chocolate, and Frozen. What's not to love?!
No comments:
Post a Comment