"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Tiny Dancer
My sweet little Gracie has become quite a beautiful dancer lately! She's super excited about her tap and hip-hop (I think that's what it is?!) routines for her recital in the spring. One night after dance, I asked her to perform her tap dance for me! She's so darn cute! I love how she wiggles those hips at the beginning of her dance. I love how she holds back her smile when she dances, because I know she doesn't want to seem over-confident. I love that she can be a girly-girl and a rough-and-tumble girl at the same time. I just love her personality and her sweet heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment