Let the homecoming festivities begin! Gracie is so excited to experience her first high school homecoming this weekend. I feel super lucky because I teach at a school that feeds into her high school, so today the Oak Park traveling parade came to my school! I got to see Gracie, Kianna, and Kyle along with many of their friends! It was the highlight of my day! Sweet Hattie had to miss the parade because she was going on a field trip at the same time, but don’t be too sad for her because Ryan joined her for the field trip! And they had a blast!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, October 8, 2025
Hoco Parade
Let the homecoming festivities begin! Gracie is so excited to experience her first high school homecoming this weekend. I feel super lucky because I teach at a school that feeds into her high school, so today the Oak Park traveling parade came to my school! I got to see Gracie, Kianna, and Kyle along with many of their friends! It was the highlight of my day! Sweet Hattie had to miss the parade because she was going on a field trip at the same time, but don’t be too sad for her because Ryan joined her for the field trip! And they had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment