This morning while the girls were downstairs playing, I went upstairs to get a few things done. Stephanie and I have both noticed that the little girls play better when we're not around. I suppose they just handle their own disagreements when there's no referee.
As I listened to them play, I heard tons of giggling and chatter. I find it extremely endearing when they call each other by name. 'Gacie' and 'Kana' have become quite good friends... most of the time. And not to forget about Kyle... he's the sweetest big brother/cousin I've ever seen. And both girls adore him!
When I came downstairs to round up the girls for a trip to the grocery store, the pictures below show what I found. The mess doesn't bother me at all because we always have a clean up time after lunch, which only takes about 10 minutes. It's just so funny to me how quickly they can tear a room apart. And even with all the toys out, both girls ended up sitting in cardboard boxes to 'drive' to the store. Gracie had only one shoe and sock off. Kia was shoeless, which is very typical!
I'm glad they can have so much fun together! And I'm also glad that they've both become better cleaner uppers... or maybe my bribes have gotten better. Either way, I'm happy!



1 comment:
This is NOTHING compared to what I have and still have to clean up! Gotta love them and their creativity! :)
Post a Comment