Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cousin Love!

Gracie is such a lucky girl.  As of right now, she's got 3 cousins and she love, love, loves them!   There's another cousin in the oven... Aunt Brandi's oven! Yay!  And I am just sure that Gracie will be in love with Cousin Kershner, too!

Of all her cousins, she plays with Kianna the most.  They're the best playmates and seriously the cutest girls you've ever seen.  I'm not kidding.  So.  Cute.  She also adores her cousin Kyle and when you ask who her best friend is, she will tell you "Ky!"  It appears that the oldests have a special bond.  And then there's Natalie.  I'm pretty sure Gracie thinks Natalie is her own personal baby doll.  It's almost ridiculous how much my kid loves Natalie.  I really should be more accurate, Gracie loves "Nata-la-wee"  She adds a syllable to her name almost every time she says it.  Which of course, I think is adorable.  She constantly asks to hold her and will sing to her when she cries.  She kisses her on her forehead and offers her a pacifier, even when she's sleeping (probably because Gracie loves her paci so much).  Before Gracie goes off to play, she'll run back to smooch Natalawee and pet her hand.  It makes me think that she'll be a great big sissy someday!


No comments: