| She's her Grandpa Sevedge's Granddaughter! |
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, August 3, 2014
Tearing Up the Dance Floor!
This is our little girl dancing the night away at Ryan's cousin's wedding last night!
Boy, does she love to dance! I always wonder what she imagines she looks like? I'm sure it's not even close to how cute she really looks! Half a dozen people stopped to ask if they could dance with her... she always replied, "No." About a dozen people stopped to tell me how cute they thought she was. I agreed! Just for reference, this video was taken before we did the Cupid Shuffle together and after we got down to Vanilla Ice. Who would of thought?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uncle John says she is a mini-Aunt Steph, and reminds him of our wedding-we are in our element-DANCING QUEEN, Young and Sweet, only 17.......I'll be sure to show her the crown!
She is so adorable, sad I had to miss the dancing!
Oh my goodness!! So adorable!
Post a Comment