"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, September 22, 2014
Building Fine Motor Skills
Mrs. Greene mentioned that Gracie seems to struggle with fine motor tasks. So after our camping weekend, I got to work making 'fun' activities to practice building her finger strength and coordination. Last night she used plastic tweezers to transfer beans to numbered cups. Five beans in the 5 cup, etc. Well about 3 minutes in, my darling daughter said, "This game is boring, Mom." So today, we did the same activity, only it involved marshmallows. And let's just say, 'I win!' It was a hit! We're still working on correct finger position, but it's a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Her fine motor skills look great when she's stuffing marshmallows in her mouth! :)
Post a Comment