For fun, I asked all three big kids a few questions this morning at breakfast. I want to remember who they are on this special day!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Gracie: A Liesl Momma
Kia: Cinderella Marta
Kyle: Police Officer
What's your favorite food?
Gracie: Mac n' Cheese from Panera
Kia: Chicken Noodle Soup
Kyle: Chicken Nuggets and French Fries
Where do you like to go to have fun?
Gracie: Worlds of Fun
Kia: Oceans of Fun
Kyle: Amazing Play
What's your favorite song to sing?
Gracie: A baby song
Kia: Jesus Loves Me
Kyle: Everything is Awesome!
What's your favorite thing to play?
Gracie: Kia's the baby and I'm the mommy.
Kia: Gracie's the baby and I'm the mommy.
Kyle: Movie Making
What's your favorite word to say?
Gracie: One about a baby
Kia: Bubby!
Kyle: TV
What are you excited about?
Gracie: Amazing Play
Kia: Amazing Play
Kyle: Summer Break! (a boy after my own heart!)
![]() |
| On the way! |
![]() |
| Friends for life! |
![]() |
| Two big girls headed off to school! |
![]() |
| Mrs. Greene greeted us at the door. We were only a minute late because of the french braid pit stop. |
Mrs. Greene has them sitting at different tables. Kianna kept coming over to Gracie's table and saying, "I'll just sit here" right next to Gracie. They're such close buddies!
I was excited to talk to the girls after school, to see how the day went. They were both all smiles and so chatty on the way home... with all the tellings of their day. Recess, snack, bathroom break, and a few new people. They said some kid is named Dude, but I'm going to investigate that a little further. Dude? Really?
![]() |
| Gracie and Mrs. Greene |
![]() |
| Kia and Mrs. Greene |
While all the big kids went to school, Miss Natalie and I got a few things done. She was my happy helper at Aldi this morning. It was funny to watch the third-born getting a bunch of attention. You could tell she kept thinking, "Where is everyone?!". It is fun to see her when no one else is there to steal the limelight! She's a total hambone!











3 comments:
I just have to say that I'm SUPER thankful Kyle no longer wants to be a boxer!! And we have some pretty cute kids!! I know they are ready for PS and Mrs. Greene is amazing, but I will miss them on PS days......
I'm so glad the girls had a great first day! I can't believe they are so big!
Those two are adorable and so much fun! I can't believe the are in school but know that they will love it.
And those backpacks are as big as they are!
Post a Comment