"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, January 5, 2015
Gracie Talk...
Gracie has been fighting a head cold for a while now and she hasn't been sleeping the greatest. She's got a cough and a super runny nose, which makes laying down uncomfortable. She's been exhausted at night, going to bed around 7:30 for 4 straight nights, which is good! But in the middle of the night, she wakes up coughing, or vomiting because of the coughing, a couple of a times. Last night, around 1:45 am, she woke up crying and simpering. I let her cry for a little bit, but then she kept going, so I went in to check on her. She was in curled up with her legs under her and her eyes closed. I bent down and asked "What's wrong, G?" She answered, "I'm not having any fun. No fun at all." I had a hard time not giggling! I'm not sure if she was referring to feeling so crummy, or if it was a dream. But either way, she was having no fun! I told her that we'd have fun tomorrow, but right now we should just be quiet and sleep. She agreed and rolled over. That kid kills me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The the doctor outfit!
Post a Comment