Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Fun Weekend!

On Friday night we bought Gracie and new bike!  I knew this weekend was going to be warm enough to ride, so I figured, why not?!  She chose a bike with a carseat for her babies in the back and a basket in the front. It's a Lalaloopsy bike and it's really cute!  She caught on quickly and only fell a few times when she'd get going too fast and Jack-knife the front wheel. She loved riding and I'm thinking we'll be outside riding it all spring and summer long!

We also went to see Fancy Nancy and the loose tooth at the library. My sister is always so good and checking for free programs at the public library. Both big girls had a great time listening to the story and doing the crafts and games!

We also got the chance to see Kyle's basketball game on Saturday. It's pretty cute watching the boys play. Kyle is really good at defense. I think he'll continue to get stronger and stronger as he practices!  I'm proud of him for his hard work. 

On Sunday we helped celebrate the upcoming arrival of Rylee Mae, Miss Rachel's daughter. We had a good time visiting with friends, eating yummy snacks, and watching Rach open tons of baby gifts!  Such cute outfits!  Rylee will be stylin' for sure!  












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a fun weekend and super happy for Miss Rachel! But I'm secretly worried that our kids will want to ride bikes to each other's houses before too long and then my anxiety-ridden self won't be able to handle it!