Friday, February 6, 2015

Warm Days in January

About a week ago, we had a couple of really nice days in January!  The temperatures reached 70 degrees and the girls and I made sure to enjoy some time outside while we could!

Kia riding a big wheel... it's almost too big for her!

I love Gracie's focus on her sidewalk chalk drawing.
So sweet!


The second nice day, I packed up a picnic lunch for all of us girlies and we headed to Barry-Platte Park to ride bikes and play on the playground.  Gracie really enjoyed the bike riding part, although she's a weirdo because her she prefers riding uphill over riding downhill.  What?!  Going too fast scares here, so she'd rather feel the burn as she pedals (or I push her) up the hill.


Going downhill... frown face, weirdo!

Riding on flat ground is the best option.

Happy Kia on a scooter!


Natalie in her car.
She'd rather push it herself than ride, but it just isn't an option when there's 3 kids with wheels and only 1 of me!

Sliding was her favorite.
Hundreds of times!

People watching at lunch.

Giggling as they sang a Christmas song.
"It's a boy!  It's a boy"

Swinging baby!

These two LOVED the tire swing.
I quite enjoyed getting them all dizzy and giggly!

Here's a video of the giggles!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So jealous of all your WARM days off!!! The tire swing reminds of my tire swing adventures with Suz at recess at Holy Cross!! Such pretty girls!