Saturday, February 7, 2015

Getting a Kyle Pic

I was cleaning up my camera roll when I ran across these pictures of Kyle. A few weeks back, I tried to take his picture and, like most pictures, he made his 'camera smile'. That means he smiles real big and handsome (or sometimes goofy) but looks to the right or left with his eyes. I took about 25 pictures of him that day to practice looking at Aunt Nerneds 'Apple' which is the Apple icon on the back of my phone. It was hard for him to make his eyes and his smile cooperate at the same time.  Both of us ended up laughing so hard that we were able to get a few real smiles out of him!  

Here's a glimpse of what we got. This kid kills me!  






I'm glad we had our photos session while he was missing his front tooth!  I can't believe how big he's getting. Slow down, Buddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little boy!!! I agree, slow down Buddy!!!!