Sunday, February 22, 2015

Daddy's Home!

So I know I'm about 3 weeks behind on blogging, but I have to post the best thing that's happened in our house in 8 days!!  Daddy is back from India!  Gracie and I missed him terribly. But today the long week ended with snuggles, homemade chicken and noodles, and a pillow fight. 

G and I worked together last night to make a sign to take to the airport. Gracie did the cutting and gluing. I did the letters. We had a great time on our project and having a special surprise (it was almost a surprise, except big mouth couldn't help herself on our early morning FaceTime call) was fun for Gracie. 



Gracie snapped a shot of me holding the sign (sort of)!



Waving at Daddy's plane and worrying that the walkway tunnel was going to smash into the plane and hurt him. We've obviously never taken G on an airplane before. 


Poster-making. There's a certain way to hold your mouth when you cut or squeeze glue. So sweet!



And this is how you hold your mouth while placing the squares in the paper. 


I plan to catch up on the past few weeks of blog posts sometime this week or next. This round of classes is almost over... and my partner is back home to help out with things. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay-I'm glad Ryan is home from DenBer AKA-India! Oh and AMEN for another 6 hours done!

Chad & Brandi said...

I love that cute little face and how excited she is for her Daddy to come home. She is such a little worrrier :)

Kevin said...

Why was Bob in India??????

Kristy said...

Work trip. He is the Manager of Global Operations, so this was the first of many trips. Lovely.