Monday, February 23, 2015

Baby Update!

Last week I went in to my regular OB for our 11 week appointment. I was kind of nervous before the appointment, but once I heard the baby's heartbeat, I felt much better. It was 172, which is nice and strong. Everything else looked good. The doctor asked me if I wanted another ultrasound. I don't know any pregnant momma who turns down an ultrasound. So I got another peek at Little Weaver. I even saw waving arms and a more defined body!  So special.

It's funny because everytime I talk about ultrasounds or appointments, I seem to subconsciously refer to the baby as "she". I think it's from my experience with Gracie. But when I visualize our little family after the baby is born, I imagine a little boy. So clearly I have no idea what's in store for us!  But either way, I'm super excited!

I've begun researching baby carriers because I assume I'll be wearing this little one a lot!  I've always loved baby wearing, but I think it's time to give myself more options than the Moby.  Right now I'm trying to decide between the Boba 4G and the Tula. I'll let you know what I decide!

Here's a picture of the ultrasound and video of the heartbeat.  I had to record it so Daddy could hear it from India.  Any gender predictions?!






No comments: