Now we're in the hands of Dr. Riojas, my regular OB. I've already seen him once, at 7.5 weeks and he will be sending me to a Perinatologist (high risk OB) toward the end of my first trimester. Then they'll make a decision about my prenatal care together.
Lately God has continued to give me a sense of peace about everything. I'm mostly hopeful and only slightly nervous about things. I truly appreciate prayers for health, growth, and peace.
Here's our most recent picture of Little Weaver. He/she is head down and if you look closely (and you know what to look for) you can see the amniotic sac.
I'm still having typical first trimester symptoms. I'm exhausted all the time, have tender breasts, and am a little bit backed up (if you know what I mean). It was really bad, but now I've been able to get on top of things with prunes and lots of veggies and water. Thank God. I seriously thought I was going to need surgery. Not kidding.
I've found what people say has been true. You show much earlier with each pregnancy. I'm still keeping it quiet for all the kiddos in my life, at home and at school. I was hoping to keep it a secret till 20 weeks or so, but I have a feeling I'll be lucky to hide it for another month. Lots of big sweaters and scarves are in my future.
Here's a picture from Thursday. I'm 9.5 weeks and can barely make regular pants work. I've opted for maternity clothes a few days because it's just too uncomfortable otherwise.
I'm not upset about the growing belly. In fact, I've always loved my pregnant belly. I'm just struggling to figure out how to keep my secret! I don't have another appointment until 11 weeks (just a week and half from now). At that time, Riojas will refer me to see the Perinatologist. I'll update more then. We still appreciate all your prayers for us and for our growing family!


No comments:
Post a Comment