"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Crib Success!
Hattie has been in her crib for a whole week now and she's doing so well. Actually, she's transitioned perfectly. She hasn't even ended up in our bedroom once. Even though it makes Momma sad to put the cradle away (I feel like we just got it out) I'm so thankful that she's a good sleeper. She goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up for the day around 8:30. We nurse once around 4 am and then again when she wakes. She's been taking her naps in her own room, too, usually three times each day. Little Hattie is doing so well and she's as sweet as ever. She's a smiley baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment