Monday, October 12, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Time!

One of the best parts of October is visiting the pumpkin patch. Luckily for us, we went twice this year!  Gracie's Pre Kindergarten class went in early October and Hattie and I tagged along for fun!  Hattie rode in the Boba and slept most of the time... except of course when it was time to go into the patch to pick the pumpkin. I can honestly say that I never imagined I'd be nursing one daughter while I tried to pull a pumpkin off the vine. I mean really, there should be an award for things like that!  







We also decided to visit another patch with both sides of our family. It was a warm October day and there were plenty of activities to keep the kids busy!  My only regret of that day was baby-wearing Hattie. I should've brought the stroller so I could've enjoyed more stuff with G. Lesson learned... when there's paved sidewalks, opt for the stroller. 





No comments: