For the past couple of days I've laid Hattie down for naps in her crib awake and she's put herself to sleep. It's such a good skill for her to have. I've tried to allow her to do that more than I ever let Gracie. With so many little ones here during the day, she's gonna need to be able to get herself to sleep sometimes. She's also been sleeping about 8 hours at night. Usually 8 pm to 4 am. Then she will stir and I'll nurse her. She goes right back down and will nurse every 3 hours after that for the rest of the day. Most mornings I have to wake her up to get someone to school on time, otherwise I think she'd sleep till 9:30 or so. Like I said, she's a good sleeper!
At least I've got this one to snuggle while I'm sad about Hattie moving out. This is Gracie's first night sleeping in my bed with me. Since Daddy's out of town, I promised her a slumber party. We will see how it goes. I'll either get great sleep or have a horrendous night. I'll let you know tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment