Monday, March 6, 2017

A Fun Monday!

Sometimes Mondays can be long days around here.  I've usually got quite a bit on my To Do List and the little girls are usually sleepy from such a busy weekend.  But today, rather than focus on my never ending list of things to get done, I decided to play with Natalie and Hattie.  I made purple (ish) play dough for the girls.  It was Hattie's first time playing with play dough.  She only tried to eat it once... must've tasted horrible because she spit it out quickly!  I also made whole wheat chocolate chocolate chip muffins using this recipe, and let the girls help and taste a little, too!  Then Natalie dug out Gracie's Boba and Hattie just had to wear her baby, too!  So I made a quick Moby out of extra fleece.  Hattie was in heaven!  Here are a few pictures of our morning.




Chocolate baby!

Chocolate Natalie!

Babies wearing babies!




We also played outside and took a morning walk, but I didn't snap any pictures of that fun!  This weather makes it easy to enjoy a Monday!

No comments: