Every October, our family tries to attend the Gladdest Parade. It's kind of annual tradition and has been since I was young. This past parade was Gracie's first experience being in a parade and her Daddy rode with her. Kianna and Natalie were in the parade, as well, and Aunt Steph dressed up as a hot dog! This parade was also Hattie's first Gladfest Parade experience. It was a perfect sunny day and her cute cheeks got Grandma and I lots of candy!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Friday, March 10, 2017
Gladfest Parade 2016
Every October, our family tries to attend the Gladdest Parade. It's kind of annual tradition and has been since I was young. This past parade was Gracie's first experience being in a parade and her Daddy rode with her. Kianna and Natalie were in the parade, as well, and Aunt Steph dressed up as a hot dog! This parade was also Hattie's first Gladfest Parade experience. It was a perfect sunny day and her cute cheeks got Grandma and I lots of candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment