Annabelle and her parents are doing so well. Mommy is recovering from her c-section with no complaint and Daddy couldn't be prouder. Big Cousin Gracie had to miss out on meeting her tonight due to a sore throat and the sniffles. But no worries, they will be the best of friends before we know it! She did wonder aloud at bedtime last night, "Why does Uncle Chad get my belly?" After explaining that Uncle Chad loves her and likes to see her giggle, she asked, "Will he still get my belly?" I reassured her that Uncle Chad will get her belly as long as she will let him, even now that he's a Daddy. It's super sweet how much my girl loves her family. I hope Annabelle feels that way about Ryan and I someday! I'm looking forward to another niece to squeeze and smooch and make tons of memories with, for sure!
I could not be happier for Brandi and Chad to receive and experience the blessing they have been praying for. Annabelle will forever be a reminder of God's infinite wisdom and divine plan. She is exactly who God intended her to be and arrived exactly when He intended her to. Comforting.
I could not be happier for Brandi and Chad to receive and experience the blessing they have been praying for. Annabelle will forever be a reminder of God's infinite wisdom and divine plan. She is exactly who God intended her to be and arrived exactly when He intended her to. Comforting.

No comments:
Post a Comment