Then of course there are the presents and all of her excitement for them. She was so so so fun at gift openings this year. Tearing the paper all by herself and barely containing her excitement for most of her gifts. I'm not sure I've ever had such a fun Christmas, even when I was little. We opened presents with our little family of three on Christmas morning and Gracie was curious and joyful about the whole Santa thing. Then we headed to Aunt B's house for Christmas with Ryan's family. Besides snuggling her 3 week old cousin, I think the highlight was receiving more baby dolls, especially one that actually sucks her paci! We finished the day at Aunt Steph's house where Gracie pushed through her exhaustion because playing with her cousins is Gracie's heaven on earth. We opened gifts and I'm not sure which her favorite was, but it was likely a tie between a microwave and her double stroller. Watching all the kids this year was such a treat!
We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas! Personally, I am and will always be eternally grateful for the gift God gave us in Gracie. Being her mommy is simply the best!
As for the picture below... these two both got their double strollers from Graham Cracker. I wish I had a video of them opening them together. Unfiltered excitement! Daddies were assembling them on the spot and babies filled the seats within minutes. And just in case you were wondering, Kia is sporting the princess wedding attire, while Gracie has layered the Ariel princess dress under her new apron. Both wore princess shoes and headed to 'church' with their babies right away.

No comments:
Post a Comment