Gracie's excitement this Christmas really is adorable. I'm loving her enthusiasm for Jesus and all things Christmas. Today, I think I just needed a nap myself!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Monday, December 2, 2013
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
We just put our tree up in the basement and the girls wanted to sleep under it for nap time today. After over an hour and a half of playing around and one come to Baby Jesus talk with Gracie (and maybe a spanking, as well) they slept like babes! They've already asked to sleep there again tomorrow. I'm still deciding if I have enough patience to allow them to make such sweet memories. Momma/Aunt Nerned really needs nap time these days. Maybe I should just tuck them in downstairs and head up to my own bed for some peace and quiet. Not a bad idea?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment